The SRC was designed to assist you in locating necessary resources as well as providing important school and department wide communication in one central place. Stay up-to-date by using your SRC daily.
Please take the time to read the 2020-2021 Academic Advising Guide. This important guide will step you through the Advising process. You can download the guide in PDF format by clicking here. Remember to check your download folder to open the document.
Welcome back! – classes begin on Tuesday, August 25, 2020.
Check the Student Calendar [Calendar tab above] for important academic, department and school events.
More News coming soon…
- Academic Advising Guide
- FAQ – Public Health Courses Registration
- Faculty Directory
- Forms Center
- Internal Transfer Process and Application
- Internal 4+1 MPH program application
- Public Health Apparel Order
- Public Health Program Brochure
- Waiting list for Add/Change Class
- Master of Public Health – MPH – Full Time Program Information
- Master of Public Health – MPH – Part-time Program Information
- Graduate Certificate in Public Heath Program Information