The mission of the Master of Public Health program is to prepare graduates to advance the public’s health through education, health promotion, and the improvement of health outcomes of populations and individuals domestically and globally by fostering the critical thinking, leadership, and decision-making of our students.
The Core Values of the program are:
• Excellence in teaching/learning including mentorship of students,
• Excellence in recruitment of the highest quality faculty, staff, and students,
• Engagement in interdisciplinary education both on campus and in the community,
• Integrity-treating each other with respect and consideration of cultural differences,
• Inclusivity-recognition of the uniqueness of individuals-domestically and globally,
• Self-reflection-nurturing dialogs across the campus, community, and globe.